Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Zoe's Ahh moment!


Last night the funniest thing happened - I came home around 18:30 so I could see Zoe before she goes to sleep. As usual I take off my "work" cloths and prepare to slip into something more comfortable. Zoe comes over to me with my just taken off shoes and says "Daddy, LALA" (which are shoes in her lingo). So I smile and say " yes these are my shoes, maybe you want to put them in my room?" and she shrugs me off...


Later she comes over with my just taken off socks (!@!@) "daddy - BAYIM" (again similar to socks in Hebrew) and I reply "yeah - why don't you put them in the laundry" shrugs me off again....


THEN I tell her "you know these are my pretty shoes - now daddy wants to put on his slippers" - what does she do?....


She replies "Ahh" and then proceeds on her own to take my shoes to the bedroom, take the socks to the laundry room and comes back with my Crocs (which are my slippers)


MC

No comments: